Tuesday, January 15, 2013

God Lives--He Loves Me Why?


1 Corinthians 2:9 :
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Our Diagram:  

If there is A God  
He is probably all powerful,  all knowing,  
Is he benevolent?

Is he our creator?

Does he love me like a loving creator would?

If he loves me so much wouldn't he wish for me to accomplish the greatest things?

Would he help me do so?

Our discussion was not as good as it could have been this week, primarily because I had not done my studying as much as was needed, but, most of all, I think it was that I didn't makeas many assignments to you guys.  I loved the remarks given and insights, and I will work harder to ask for more comments during the lesson. 



Please text, message, call Sis. Carlson with  ideas, questions, or thoughts that you have for next week's class:

TOPIC:  If God Loves Me, Why Do I Suffer Such Trials?

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK! Do It!