Tuesday, January 8, 2013

What is God Like and Why Do I Care?

Next Week our class decided on the following God Head related topic:  

The Nature of God -- What is He Like and What Does That Mean To Me?  
Hey, go back, click that and watch the video.
It's true that "anyplace [you are] is a holy place."


Courtney volunteered to copy and discuss a  great quote she has about this topic.  Looking forward to that!  

Questions to be pondering:

  • If there is a God, Did He create me?
  • If He created me, Why?
  • Is He all knowing?  What does He know about me?  
  • Am I in His plan?

Add more in the comments/questions below and we'll cover them.  

You could also Volunteer to lead a topic of discussion or scripture--just note it in the comments below. 

1 comment:

  1. I am excited about this topic! (Had to see if the comment section works.)

    ReplyDelete

TALK! Do It!